To automate or not to automate, that is THE question at the beginning of the project. RPA projects need to have a well defined ROI and executive sponsorship in order to succeed.
By using benefits management businesses will:
- Identify and clearly define the benefits
- Keep benefits within realistic boundaries of scope and value
- Ensure business areas play a significant role in the ownership of benefits during program or project execution and beyond
- Proactively manage the process of benefit realisation, including benefits measurement
- Continuously monitor and report on benefit realisation
Measuring these benefits ensures ROI is achievable as shown in this diagram:
Here at AUP IT, we have the expertise to work with you to develop a roadmap aligned with your strategic objectives. This will enable delivery of a structured program of work to maximise your ROI.
With our Intelligent Automation practice, you can streamline operations to
reduce costs and risks, improve efficiency, processing times and error rates.
Read more about our process automation services or contact us if you’re ready for an obligation free discussion.